- our conversations are starting to get shorter.
- it’s harder to find something for us to talk about.
- it doesn’t even feel like it’s affecting you.
- at least tell me if you don’t want to talk any more instead of making me feel like i did something wrong.
- i just miss how we were before.
The words no one likes to hear. The feeling will never be the same, even how hard you try, it will never be the same. If the relationship leaves off on a good terms, it is still hard for the people to be “just friends”. This is because it hurts to see the person who you once loved be with someone else and be treated better than you had treated her. Which leads the other person to be hurt and become depressed, this is why the “Let’s just be friends” will may not always work.